Roslyn's Room - Baby Girl Nursery Reveal!!

Hey babes! I have been sitting on these photos for the past week, just enjoying being a new mom and letting my to-do list get a little longer ;) I have so much respect for all you mamas out there that are huge go-getters as it is so easy to let the day get away from you when you have a cute babe to snuggle with!

I'm so excited to share our sweet Roslyn's nursery reveal with all of you! This room took my entire pregnancy to pull together, as it was THE hardest thing to find burgundy that was still appropriate for a baby's room. Not to mention, I went through 6 rugs that were all the wrong kinds of burgundy - and so when I found this beauty it was a win-win. From the beginning, I wanted the design of her room be something that would grow with her and to incorporate pieces that she could use in her room through various stages. Now that it is complete, a lot has changed from the original concept but I am even happier with the pieces we used to pull the perfect design for her space.

My favorite thing in her room are the hand crochet baby booties on her bookshelf. These are the baby shoes I was blessed in, and now she will be blessed in them as well. My mom surprised me with them when Roslyn was born, and they mean so much! I couldn't wait to display them in her room. They add so much meaning and significance, which we all know makes for the best accessory.





 















I love how soft and serene the room feels, and how neutral it feels with still having color. It has easily become our favorite room in the house! Stay tuned for the sources!

Xoxo,
AWD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts