Blush Crush | Blush is the new Black

Hello lovelies! We have just about made it through January, and I don't know about you but I am ready for these grey days to be over! I have really grown to love all the four seasons, and just as winter is winding down I am so ready for some bright colors both inside and out **cue spring** 

My number one spring color that I can't get enough of right now is BLUSH. Yes, so girly... so good. I have always loved all things "girly", and that's exactly what I love about blush. It makes every space feel a little bit softer, a little bit more romantic. But what I also love about blush is that when paired with the right combination, it can be balanced out to feel edgy and exciting. And every girl deserves a confident edge. Domino just announced that "Blush is the new black" and so here are some of our favorite blush interiors that show how to use it from statement pieces to small, subtle accents. Get ready to bring out all the blush tones, dusty roses, baby pinks.... and just in time for Valentines Day.

Source
Source

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
 And, I had to include this pink claw-foot tub because... I mean... who wouldn't want this tub?

Source
 I hope you all enjoyed these Blush rooms as much as I did, and hope you have fun incorporating spring colors into your home as you transition your space out of winter!

Xoxo,
Andrea
AWD

Comments

  1. Thanks for this useful post and really it will boost up the skills of the designers who love to design their home by themselves.
    Color Homes Sholinganallur Review
    Color Homes Builders Review
    Color Homes Kanchi Pattinam Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts