Mecham Dream Home | Master Bedroom Reveal

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share another amazing design project with you today, and to be back full swing into the world of design. I unplugged for a little bit which was amazing, but I seriously crave daily design inspiration and I am oozing with creative ideas that I can't wait to share with you! Also, I forgot how amazing it is to be 100% healthy! I am completely over my pneumonia (thank goodness) and all I can say is life is amazing when you are feeling well. (Insert hands up emoji here)

Many of you have been asking to see the full reveal for the Master Bedroom in Ellie + Jared's home. This space fights hard for my most favorite design, as it is layered with moody hues and luxurious textures. We wanted this room to feel more romantic than the rest of the home, and so instead of keeping with the bright color palette with pops of pink and blue, we introduced deep shades of greys, metallic golds, and of course...lots and lots of velvet!!

Here it is!!...






























When introducing a new "feel" in a specific space, you want to make sure you keep the same design style as the rest of the home, and pull in some colors from the main design to keep your home feeling cohesive. We did this by incorporating bright whites throughout and using the same under-tones, and then let the darker hues and textures speak for themselves. Also, having layered mirrors and other metallic accents gives the space a glimpse of glam that compliments the romantic hues and warms up the greys. Mmmmhmmm love it!!

Comment below what your favorite part of this Master Bedroom design is, and how you make your master bedroom your very own retreat. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more great design projects!

Xoxo,
Andrea

Sources


**Out of respect to our clients, we share some but not all sources**


Photography: ShaiLynn Photo & Film  

Comments

  1. Hi! Such a beautiful space. Could you please tell me where the bedding and the three Euro Shams are from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lamps have my jaw on the floor. Can you share where they are from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts