Mecham Dream Home || Master Bathroom Design Reveal


I've been saving this post because I wanted to save my favorite design for the end of the year. Each person has their own take and flair on design, and this master bathroom design we did for the Mechams just came together so perfectly and it quickly found its place in my heart.

There's something about mixing soft neutrals with bold, saturated tones that really makes a space come alive. That is my favorite part of this bathroom design as we had the sophisticated marble finishes that make the space timeless and elegant, contrasted with the dynamic artwork that really makes it a statement space. High contrast, abstract artwork, gold metallic, marble finishes... it was the perfect recipe....

  

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

And there you have it! The perfect master bath. Full of elegance, sophistication, and understated edginess and spunk. Bathroom designs are some of my most favorite to do, because you have so many options with tile and other finishes that are unique to bathrooms alone. They are my favorite place to add personality and can reflect your style perfectly.

Stay tuned for the sources!!
Xoxo,
Andrea

Photography by ShaiLynn Photo & Film

Comments

  1. I love it. Where is that painting from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica! We will be doing a source reveal on this space in the next month, stay tuned!
      -AWD

      Delete
  2. Hey, thanks for giving me an idea. This is very helpful for me. I'll try this in my low cost housing in Cavite. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts