Christmas Tablescape

Hey friends! Christmas is fast approaching, and I am already playing catch-up! Aaron and I have been traveling, and I am now remembering why we don't travel during the holidays very often. We have been stuck in airports, and stuck on freeways with roads closed! But now that we are finally where we want to be, I am even more excited for Christmas to come. Final Christmas preparations are now in full force!

I have been playing around with different Christmas table settings and tablescapes to get ready for our family's big Christmas Eve dinner. With my family being Danish, we continue the tradition of celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve. We get all dressed up in our very best, sing Christmas songs around the Christmas tree, and have the best meal ever! And then of course, there is the famous Risalamande dessert with the Almond game that is my absolute favorite!

Here are some of my favorite Christmas Tablescapes I found as I was looking for inspiration. There are so many options from rustic and glam, to simple and elegant, and colorful and fun.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
I'm so excited to sit down together as a family and share another great Christmas with the ones I love. I hope you all have a great Christmas surrounded by great food, and most of all by people you love!

Xoxo,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts