Maternity Pictures || 38 Weeks!!

Hey all! I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing our pregnancy with all of you, and all the sweet comments and messages we have received! It has been a fun experience all around, and can't believe it's coming to an end. I have been planning on taking maternity pictures since my 32 week mark, but we all know how busy life gets and here we are at 38 weeks and ready to pop!! But I am so glad we captured these pictures so that I can always look back and remember this experience, and remember what a special time it is to be pregnant.










 Although there are times I am so ready to have this baby, I already know I am going to miss feeling our baby girl move inside and having that close connection you have during pregnancy. It has been such a special experience, and one that I have loved doing together with Aaron. I have felt so privileged to be able to carry this baby, and can't wait to meet her. Here's to hoping we continue to have a good pregnancy until she decides to make her big debut!!

Xoxo,
Andrea



Comments

Popular Posts