Let's Get Crafty | Craft Room Reveal

Hey lovelies! It has been 65 degrees and sunny... and any lingering enjoyments of winter are totally gone. With spring just around the corner, it's that time to plan new projects, get excited to spring clean (I am going to do some serious spring cleaning in my closet and get rid of all the clothes that I don't wear... I am weirdly excited about that haha...) and with the weather warming up it's the perfect time to be making something new. Whether it's a DIY project on your home, making a new craft or cooking a new recipe, it's always a fun time to make or try something new.

Sometimes it can be hard to start a new project when you don't have a place to do it. With working full time and running a home, I never finish a project in one day (or two... or three... or four...) and so it's important to have a place to store all the tools you need and a place to designate for your creativity. I don't know about you, but I like to be able to close the doors on a space I'm working in and still feel like I have a clean home.

We designed the cutest craft room that is the perfect place to do all things creative. The homeowner loves to sew, and wanted a place she could leave out her sewing machine and not feel like it was in the way. We also had to plan a lot of storage for thread, needles, fabric, etc. She also loves to do crafts with her girls, and so we wanted to have a big surface that they could spread out and leave their projects to come back to the next day. Get ready to add this to your list of DIY spaces...






 
 









**Out of respect to our clients, we share some but not all sources**

I hope this space inspires you to start a new project, or to finish one you've been working! Now is the time to be creative, and I love the exciting vibes of a new season. Thanks for following along, and love you all!

Xoxo,
Andrea
AWD

Photography by LaBuervenich Photography


Comments

Popular Posts