Fuchsia & Marble Master Bath || Sources for the Mecham Dream Home Master Bath!!

Valentines Day is just around the corner, and I am craving all things pink and red!! Seriously... I packed for a trip and I brought 3 blush blouses, one fuchsia, and tons of red lipstick. I decided it was a sign that we should share the sources for our fuchsia and marble master bathroom design we did for the Mecham Dream Home. We have had a lot of requests for sources on the art, paint, and tile, and so here they are for all you babes!



 










**Out of respect to our clients, we share some but not all sources**

This space was super fun to design, as I have a love obsession with tile and you can always push the boundaries of design when working in spaces like these. Hope you all have a wonderful week, and embrace your inner crave for all things pink and red this month! 

Xoxo,
Andrea
AWD

Photos by the lovely Shailynn Photo & Film

Comments

  1. Hi there, this is beautiful! Can you tell me where the monstera art piece is from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts