Rug Crush Roundup & New Rug Trends

We are doing a rug round up today on my most current rug crushes! Some of these picks are from current projects that you have all been asking about, as well as some that I'm holding onto for the perfect project. They are all goooood.  I have also included some picks of current rug trends that I gathered from High Point Market.. basically get ready for some color!

 You will notice that most of the rugs I am selecting are either from Overstock or other places to get them at a good deal. I rarely recommend or source a rug that costs an arm and a leg, because in my opinion rugs are like throw pillows that need and can be changed out every few years when colors and trends change. It's an easy way to add color and style to your space and you want to feel like you can be transitional with it. HOWEVER, there are occasions where you find the perfect rug that is more expensive and will be something that you will hold onto forever and becomes a personal keep sake. These are more of the vintage, hand knotted Persian rugs that are beautiful. In this case, it is absolutely okay to invest in something that you know you love and will keep as part of your long-term home investment. At the moment, I like to change up my home decor way to often and haven't found a rug that I want to keep forever yet, plus I have too much fun finding gorgeous rugs on good deals. 

Here is our latest rug crush roundup! Hope you crush as hard as we do!

Oriental Weavers Sphinx Revival - Blue
Bradshaw Rug
**As seen in Ellie + Jared Mecham's Entry Design**
Windsor Printed Overdyed Grove Rug - Turquoise
Garnished Medallion Rug - Beige
**As seen in Ellie + Jared Mecham's Master Bedroom Design**
Vintage Turkish Oushak Rug - Pale Pink
Surya Baylee Rug
Safavieh Vintage Rug
Painted Palette Rug - Dark Grey
nuLOOM Traditional Vintage Fancy Blue Rug
 Make sure to get a good rug-pad along with your rug! You will hate life if you don't get a good rug pad, as they help your rug stay in place as well as add comfort. If you're putting your rug on wood floor, you'll want to get a premium rug to add cushion as well. I have found some great ones at Restoration Hardware to go underneath rugs on wood floors. If you're doing a rug layered on carpet, you can get away with a more basic rug pad as you just need it to hold in place.

Thanks for reading, and let me know which rug is your favorite right now! Happy Rug Crushing...

Xoxo,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts