Aspen Way Remodel | Master Bedroom Reveal

I have always loved navy and gold. I mean, who doesn't? But for me, they are strong colors that I have always been drawn to because they are moody and edgy, and that is always the vibe I lean towards when designing my personal home. And when Aaron got accepted into Notre Dame, it gave us that extra interest to use as inspiration for our remodel. Aaron calls it our "Notre Dame room" - I haven't quite gotten to calling it that - but either way, we are excited to share with you our Master Bedroom reveal!











 




 
   
  


Designer tip: On queen sized beds, dress them with King sized coverlets and duvets to make them extra plush and luxurious. 

Sources: Wall color: Benjamin Moore - Hale Navy | Dresser (Sold Out) | Linen Window Drapes | Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead (similar here)

Huge thank you to Ashley who did an incredible job on the photo shoot! Photos by Labuervenich Photography

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts